Sergeant Films
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sergeant Films

We Can Do Better

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome PageLive Stream!
Latest topics
» The Shadows
THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:41 am by commanderc7

» Here's The Thing
THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:31 pm by WestAxe Studios

» Forum Story Game
THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:03 am by iTz KHAOS

» Rock Band/Guitar Hero
THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:38 pm by Michael

» New WestAxe Logo
THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:34 pm by WestAxe Studios

» Where is everyone???
THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:39 pm by NemFX

» Debates? Wondefull
THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:14 pm by Michael

» ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes Jak I said ZOMG!!
THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:45 pm by Razzi

» Big list of console RPG cliches
THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:15 am by Razzi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The Shop!
Click Here For More!

THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

Male Number of posts : 398
THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-28

THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN   THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:06 am

Omg. Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN   THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:18 am

Ok, it is now 1:16am, and I have just finished the preview for The Ark. (Jeez what I do for you guys...) I will have it uploaded to youtube as soon as Chadwick gives me the account info, so more updates on that tomorrow. I'm excited. Can't wait. king

Last edited by Razzi on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN   THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:45 am

Ughh.. I'm Re-rendering. At least I have a good book. Premiere was being slow, so I couldn't see everything realtime, and when I watched the rendered video in real-time, some of the action was off from the beats. not a lot, but enough to make me get highly annoyed and redo the thing. Yes. I am a perfectionist when it comes to certain things. Video, is one of them.
It is now 1:46am, and the video is 43% rendered.
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN   THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:26 am

Holy crap man. This preview is turning out to be a nightmare. I just remembered that Chad wanted me to show off Twitch in this video so he could see what that is, (and actually, it has the potential to add another strong element to the video so...) so now Its 2:25am, and I'm still editing this preview... And yes I know this is turning into more of a blog than a topic, but... I digress. Besides, I'm doing this for you, so don't complain.
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN   THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:08 am

Holy Crap. AE is using so many of my computer's resources that I could barely open this window. It's now 4:07, travel log, and I've just now finished tweaking the video to perfection. (too bad youtube is just gonna take a dump on it...) but... it's going to be an overnight render. so............ GOODNIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Chadwick
Admin
Chadwick

Male Number of posts : 1093

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN   THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:08 pm

I'm physced man!!!! Can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
http://sergeantfilms.com
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN   THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Me too. I haven't seen a finished product yet cause I'm still working on it...
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN   THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:51 pm

It's a done!!! Uploading to Sergeant Films's Youtube now.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick
Admin
Chadwick

Male Number of posts : 1093

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN   THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:15 pm

ok. I'm looking for it
Back to top Go down
http://sergeantfilms.com
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN   THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:54 pm

I finished messing with the codec, and it's 50% done, moving at a decent speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN   THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MOST GRANTABULOUS SPECTACLE EVER SHOWN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2