Sergeant Films
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sergeant Films

We Can Do Better

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome PageLive Stream!
Latest topics
» The Shadows
Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:41 am by commanderc7

» Here's The Thing
Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:31 pm by WestAxe Studios

» Forum Story Game
Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:03 am by iTz KHAOS

» Rock Band/Guitar Hero
Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:38 pm by Michael

» New WestAxe Logo
Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:34 pm by WestAxe Studios

» Where is everyone???
Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:39 pm by NemFX

» Debates? Wondefull
Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:14 pm by Michael

» ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes Jak I said ZOMG!!
Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:45 pm by Razzi

» Big list of console RPG cliches
Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:15 am by Razzi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The Shop!
Click Here For More!

Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
halochicky
Freshman
Freshman
halochicky

Female Number of posts : 77
Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Empty
PostSubject: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:32 am

K, I was wondering, and I do that alot. But how did Sergeant Films get its name?

Were did the idea come from?

Halochicky wonders and want an answer.

Last edited by halochicky on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Halochicky
Michael
SF's GH/RB Player
SF's GH/RB Player
Michael

Male Number of posts : 395
Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:35 am

it all started on a warm summer day...

you can figure the rest out
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

Male Number of posts : 398

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:05 am

You like puke green color font? gross...
Back to top Go down
Chadwick
Admin
Chadwick

Male Number of posts : 1093

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:20 pm

It started out when I had the idea to rule youtube by taking over the four major corners of youTube. Video Games, Anime, Machinima, and I forgot the other.

I created, AniMationStudios, SergeantFilms, NerdTV2, and RPG Station. Each was for a dfifferent genere of video that was popular.

Sergeant Films was specifically meant for war games (hence the "Sergeant" part). Eventually I ditched the others and just stuck with Machinimating using the name Sergeant Films.

That's just about it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sergeantfilms.com
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:00 pm

That's a lie, he didn't just "decide" to quit the others, his hopes and dreams were crushed by many unbelieving students, and so he gave up on his potential youtube throne.
Back to top Go down
halochicky
Freshman
Freshman
halochicky

PostSubject: Re: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:19 pm

D******** Razzi!!! You @$#@$#$%$%^$%^$%@^**!!!! Dont mess with my POSTS!!!|

And thank you Chad for telling me...... Razzi your on my list.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chadwick
Admin
Chadwick

Male Number of posts : 1093

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:26 pm

no problem, and remeber Jak, I can rip powers from you like I can rip open a present lol! Rock N' I rock
Back to top Go down
http://sergeantfilms.com
halochicky
Freshman
Freshman
halochicky

PostSubject: Re: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:34 pm

OOOOO!!!! Please!!!!! Teach him a lesson! lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:06 pm

OMG!!! I'M LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF OVER HERE!!! WOW. I was wondering when you would notice. But in my defence, you did make fun of a made man so... You don't mess with La Cosa Nostra. Chad knows that.
Back to top Go down
halochicky
Freshman
Freshman
halochicky

PostSubject: Re: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:07 pm

You know what, your mean, I am halfway color blind and you go and change the color!!!! How mean!! Jk
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:12 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot. Oh well, color-blindness only affects reds and normal greens, so that's just an excuse.
Back to top Go down
halochicky
Freshman
Freshman
halochicky

PostSubject: Re: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Thats was a green
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:15 pm

no, it was olive green. its more of a gold than a green. and besides, not only could you still tell the difference in the two colors, I also wrote "Puke Green" in your post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.   Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did it come from?? I wonder..... and thats scary.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sergeant Films :: General :: Discuss-
Jump to: