Sergeant Films
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sergeant Films

We Can Do Better

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome PageLive Stream!
Latest topics
» The Shadows
What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:41 am by commanderc7

» Here's The Thing
What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:31 pm by WestAxe Studios

» Forum Story Game
What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:03 am by iTz KHAOS

» Rock Band/Guitar Hero
What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:38 pm by Michael

» New WestAxe Logo
What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:34 pm by WestAxe Studios

» Where is everyone???
What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:39 pm by NemFX

» Debates? Wondefull
What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:14 pm by Michael

» ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes Jak I said ZOMG!!
What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:45 pm by Razzi

» Big list of console RPG cliches
What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:15 am by Razzi

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The Shop!
Click Here For More!

What machinima character best descibes the cast?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chadwick
Admin
Chadwick

Male Number of posts : 1093
What machinima character best descibes the cast? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What machinima character best descibes the cast? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

What machinima character best descibes the cast? Empty
PostSubject: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:25 pm

Such as, what RVB character best describes me? Matt? and others that help out with Sergeant Films. Even talk about other machinima that you find fit. It doesn't just have to be RVB think outside the box!
Back to top Go down
http://sergeantfilms.com
halochicky
Freshman
Freshman
halochicky

Female Number of posts : 77
What machinima character best descibes the cast? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What machinima character best descibes the cast? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:30 pm

Hmm..... Chadwick I would say maybe Church?

Jack- Caboose

Matt- idk

And yes I live in the south but not in TX, lol afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Halochicky
Chadwick
Admin
Chadwick

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:49 am

Church! FTW!
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

Male Number of posts : 398

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:25 pm

affraid Caboose!?!?!?!? Nooo!!! That's Jacob not me!
Back to top Go down
Chadwick
Admin
Chadwick

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:13 pm

I was thinking you were a simmons who's jacob? A possible voice acor I hope!
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:38 pm

ABSOLUTELY NOT A VOICE ACTOR! (no offence). He's the hollow guy I was talking about. The one that only Ozzie can understand.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick
Admin
Chadwick

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:39 pm

oh, lol
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:51 pm

Last night I joined a game with just him in it and he was saying things like "shgarbedarbedarf" and all I could muster was a humble "Wha?"
Back to top Go down
halochicky
Freshman
Freshman
halochicky

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Razzi you have never seen any R.v.B!

And your a Director?

Scary.... jk lol!
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:58 pm

I said I have seen RvB! Just not much...

And besides. I'm original.
Back to top Go down
halochicky
Freshman
Freshman
halochicky

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:04 pm

Still thats scary, but orginal, cause SO many people copy them.
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:05 pm

Yep, I'm my own man!
Back to top Go down
Chadwick
Admin
Chadwick

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:15 am

spamhammer!

Changing topic

I can see some church in me, even though more Grif I think
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:39 am

that wasn't spamming.. but anyway, I wanna know who I'm like.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick
Admin
Chadwick

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:44 am

I say simmons
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:49 am

I'll have to watch more RvB to remind me who that is... No hate messages please
Back to top Go down
Chadwick
Admin
Chadwick

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:09 am

He's the "crimson" one
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:12 am

Hokay, thanks. lol
Back to top Go down
halochicky
Freshman
Freshman
halochicky

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:41 pm

Isnt Simmoins the gay one?

I cant remember
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:09 pm

What?! Chad you A-hole!
Back to top Go down
halochicky
Freshman
Freshman
halochicky

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:31 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Chadwick
Admin
Chadwick

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:28 pm

thats donut, lol
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:03 pm

Ok good.
Back to top Go down
Chadwick
Admin
Chadwick

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Don't worry, no one thinks you're ...
Back to top Go down
Razzi
The Amazing Admin
The Amazing Admin
Razzi

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Ok, you're dead. Just wait. You don't mess with the Buttarazzi family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What machinima character best descibes the cast?   What machinima character best descibes the cast? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What machinima character best descibes the cast?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next